We are going to begin a return to in-person worship on July 5th, 2020. This is subject to change as conditions change.
What to expect when coming back to church
- Masks are required for the good of all. We have some masks for those who do not have their own.
- Social distancing is required. If they do not live in your house, stay six feet away. No hand shakes. No hugs. No elbow bumps.
- If you have a fever or any other symptoms, do not come.
- Do not use hymn books or pew Bibles.
- There will be no bulletin or other handouts.
- There will be no singing. Instead we will listen to hymns being played.
- There will be no responsive or collective reading. The pastor will read and congregants will respond silently in their head.
- Collection should be placed in the plates as you are coming or going. It will not be passed, but gathered at the end of the service.
- Communion will not be offered at this time.
- Only the sanctuary and restrooms will be open.
- There will be no Sunday School, Coffee Hour, or other gatherings.
- There will be no childcare provided.
If you have concerns for your safety, that is entirely reasonable. No one will hold it against you if you choose to wait to return. The pastor will continue to provide a sermon via YouTube/Church Website for those who wish it.